Where to study Kinesiology?

In Canada, the Canadian Council of University Physical Education and Kinesiology Administrators or "CCUPEKA", has been accrediting University and College programs for content and instruction. CKA invites you to read their document in order to find out more about the increasing role of kinesiology professionals in society: The Role of Kinesiologists and the Promotion of Physical Activity and Exercise in the Canadian Health Care System .

You may also view this free webinar by  The American Kinesiology Association  on obtaining a kinesiology education View the Webinar

In Canada, you can find post-secondary kinesiology education in different Universities in every province. It is usually a 4 year undergraduate degrees. CKA recommends that you study in the province you wish to practice. CKA also invites you to contact the Provincial Kinesiology Associations.