Site de démonstration de la plateforme memboGo avec l'application Site Web

How and where to work in Canada?

To practice Kinesiology in Canada, you must be affiliated and have the appropriate insurance coverage. CKA recommends that you become a member of the Provincial Kinesiology Association (PKAs) in which you wish to practice. Choose a province and contact the PKA.

Eligibility and Competencies will be verified as per their respective registration process. Some province may require that you pass an entry test in addition to continued education requirements and to membership fees.

If you plan to work in Ontario, please consult the Ontario Kinesiology Association ( for more information. In Ontario, since Kinesiologists are legislated, you must also be a member of the College of Kinesiologist of Ontario ( and comply to their requirements.

All Kinesiologist must also be affiliated to the Canadian Kinesiology Alliance. See the section “Become an Affiliated Kinesiologist”